We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

Manila, Philippines
7 posts
Save Topic
TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the retrieval of reviews via API.

(1) Can I retrieve more than 5 reviews using the API? If yes, How?

(2) is the trip_type (e.g. Business) the only filter that I can use?

Would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,509 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

Welcome to TripAdvisor, leah18o8;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your questions on that forum.

Best Regards

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,745 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

If you're a licensed partner using Tripadvisor API, contact them directly via the Help Center.

www.tripadvisor.com/generalsupport > Widgets & content licensing

Silvia

3. Re: TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 February 2014, 21:13
4. Re: TripAdvisor API: Retrieve reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 06:18