We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me find my saved posts, please

NSW
Level Contributor
406 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Help me find my saved posts, please

i have been saving posts since 2009 and am given a choice of 13 folders when I opt to click "save this post" but all of a sudden I am unable to fathom where these have been saved and how to access them. When I click "your tripadvisor" and the "saved trips" tab I only get 2 restaurants from a trip in 2009. Am I missing something incredibly obvious?

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,562 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me find my saved posts, please

At the top of any page on TA next to your avatar is a drop down list which will display as something like Hi, OzGirlNsw. Click on Hi, ... and select 'saved trips.' Note: this assumes that you're logged onto TA.

Your 'Saved Trips' should appear on this page (list format chosen):

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Saves?v=list#1

On the upper left-hand side of the page there is a blue/gray drop down list which should allow you to display the contents of each folder. Accommodations, restaurants, things to do, etc. are listed on the left-hand column of the page. Saved forum posts are shown as tiles at the bottom of the page.

NSW
Level Contributor
406 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me find my saved posts, please

Thank you, I finally worked out I need to be in "full site" mode for these to appear. Using the TA app on ipad I am still unable to view any saved forum posts, which will be very inconvenient come travel time.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,761 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me find my saved posts, please

"Using the TA app on ipad I am still unable to view any saved forum posts"

Saved Trips will only transfer your saved listings to the iPad app, not forum posts. To see forum posts, you need to use the full site with Safari.

Silvia

4. Re: Help me find my saved posts, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 06:17