We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

My friends are coming to london in july 2014, and looking for a better deal to travel in europe by euro star or possibly by air. i would like to find out the best way by saving time and money to this country, [ 3 days in each country] They will start in St Pancrass KingsCross. The countries they have in mind are; Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Germany, and the last one in Rome Italy, and Venice and back to London by Air. Can i speak to someone by phone or personally so i can discuss it further.

Thank you

Ricardo.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

Can i speak to someone by phone or personally so i can discuss it further.

-------

No you can't. You haven't understood what this website is about at all, so I suggest you get yourself down to an actual travel agents because you are too dangerous to be left blundering about on the net, and I mean that kindly.

If you don't understand this website isn't a travel agency, then you have the potential to seriously screw up booking things for friends and yourself via all sorts of dodgy websites.

Edited: 27 February 2014, 22:49
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,273 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

TA isn't a travel agent Ricardo and these forums are manned by volunteers who enjoy passing on what they know. No one will phone you.

This particular forum is in any case the wrong forum to post this question. Maybe try here first - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12483-Train_…

And here for flights - tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Edited: 27 February 2014, 22:50
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
76,449 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

>>"TA isn't a travel agent..."<<

>>"No one will phone you."<<

Hi Ricardo;

If anyone does offer to phone you, I would be very, very cautious.

Best Regards

4. Re: Planning a holiday in Juy 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 05:19