We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New business listing not appearing, previous listing shows!

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
New business listing not appearing, previous listing shows!

Hi everyone, I am opening a new business in Singapore called The Escape Hunt Experience Singapore. We are a "live escape room game", similar to the Escape Hunt in Bangkok which is #1 on TripAdvisor.

I have been trying for ~2 months to get my listing up on TA, to no avail! It either keeps rejecting my images (I have read through and adhered to all image guidelines), or it tells me the business I mentioned is listed already! The previous business was a tour agency using the same address, and they keep directing me to this page: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-d4355421

I have already told them to update TA that they have moved, and also reported to TA that this listing is now closed.

How I do get my business listed on TA with the proper details? This is crucial before we officially launch in April 2014.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,465 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New business listing not appearing, previous listing shows!

Hi,

That listing is not even correct. There are a few reviews and they are about the city, not of a tours. The website is even wrong. I'll help you report it as an incorrect listing but it'll take several weeks before TA even looks into it.

The address I see on the listing is "2nd Floor 44/45/46, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall | 100 Orchard Road, #02-46, Singapore 238840, Singapore"

If that is your exact address, could you try omitting the 44/45/46 for now, until TripAdvisor removes the listing? I wouldn't upload any photos just yet, but send only the listing request w/o photos. You can always upload photos once it is approved. But if you want to upload them now, make sure that you're uploading photos not larger than 5mb.

Silvia

2. Re: New business listing not appearing, previous listing shows!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:23