We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stop over in LAX

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
stop over in LAX

Hi, My husband and myself have an eight hour stopover in Los Angeles in June and we were wondering if there is anything we can do while there. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. We have from about 6.00am to 2.00pm. Thanks

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,758 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stop over in LAX

Hi Jackie and welcome to the Support Forum!

Did you check the responses you got to your post in the Air Travel forum two days ago?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k7258779…

As mentioned on one of the responses you got, you should post on the Los Angeles forum too. To find the forum, simply type name of the city plus forum in the search box on the top right of your screen, such as Los Angeles forum.

Happy travels,

Silvia

Edited: 07 March 2014, 13:30
2. Re: stop over in LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 05:20