We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!!

2 posts
Save Topic
Help!!!

Hi, we have a chippy take away on the ground floor and a bistro on the first floor. Can we get these separated as reviews for both are going on the same page?? Thanks.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,973 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help!!!

Hello Joey,

You need to request a listing for the business that is not listed. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

If you need further assistance or in the future when you have business-related questions, please post on the Owners' forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Silvia

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help!!!

Hi Silvia,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I just ask you if we set up a page for the business that's not listed, will all the reviews be removed off the bistros page and put on the new page?

Thanks.

Joey.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,031 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help!!!

Hi Joey;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Please post your question on that forum.

Best Regards

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help!!!

And please use a more descriptive title than the execrable "help"

5. Re: Help!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 06:20