We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review verification emails

London
Destination Expert
for Lake District
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Review verification emails

I've recently tried a couple of times to post a review, and it's not been accepted. TA support have told me that the reason for this is because I failed to respond to a verification email.

Now, I never received a verification email, and although I can't be sure why not, it seems the most likely explanation is that it got filtered out as spam.

I have asked TA support a couple of times now what address the verification emails come from so that I can add it to my spam whitelist, but they seem strangely reluctant to disclose this information.

Does anyone here know what address the review verification emails are sent from?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,277 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review verification emails

Yes, I got two this week. It came from members@e.tripadvisor.com.

Silvia

USA
Level Contributor
7,081 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review verification emails

NautiusMaximus, I missed out on verifications because I had given TripAdvisor an incorrect email address. You can verify yours on your account settings page. This link should work: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Settings-cp

3. Re: Review verification emails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 05:27