We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

api

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
api

Hi I have sent enquiry last week about getting access to your API and I haven't heard anything back since, what are the procedure to get API access and how much would it cost ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,703 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: api

Welcome to TripAdvisor, alex;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

Did you contact TA staff by starting from this link ?

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/help/what_is_an_api

If so, you will need to remain patient until TA staff contact you, which I would expect to be 5-7 business days.

Best Regards

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: api

Hi I have contacted them using that link a week before my above post. However, I have not received any form of notification or reply from them since. Is there a way you could put me in contact with them as I need to find out the costs of using your API and the different rules and data that is available.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

Alex

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,703 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: api

Hi Alex;

Once again, this forum is peer-to-peer assistance. TA staff are easily identified by the prefix "TA" before their name, IE – TA Jack or TA Jill and the words “TripAdvisor Staff” below it.

Sorry, but that is the only contact method.

I would suggest sending a follow-up request.

Best Regards

4. Re: api

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:15