We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

India
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

I have been writting reviews .. now I have completed 10 of them but the Jet miles are not added to my account which I checked by logging into jet airways site. Kindly let me know what I need to do as I have always mentioned my jet privolege number before submitting the review & now the reviews are published but points are not added in the jet miles. It feels unfair as I was expecting to earn the miles for the reviews. Kindly advice what I need to do inorder to get the jet miles available updated.

Thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,610 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

I only see 9 reviews published for you, and not all of those were recent. Have you checked the terms and conditions of the offer?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

You could try contacting TA via the following link: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/GeneralSupport and select Offers/Promotions in the drop down menu - then explain what the problem is.

Feel free to post back any information you are given so that it can be shared with others who may be in the same situation :)

However, as there are only 9 "published" (even though you may have submitted 10) you might have to wait until the final one goes "live" before you are awarded the points, and then it usually takes a little while.

Edited: 19 March 2014, 08:03
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

Did you submit the reviews via .in version of TA?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,259 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

Hi Shradha;

There is no need to contact TA staff. If you re-read the "Terms and Conditions" of the offer, you will find that the points are NOT awarded immediately.

"JPMiles will be credited to members qualifying to earn JPMiles through this promotion, 30 business days after the promotion ends."

tripadvisor.in/vpages/JPMileCampaignTerms.ht…

Best Regards

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

Hi, Either you have to click on the offer through the Jet Airways link or click on the icon which mentions the points and add your JP Number.. Hope this helps

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
79,259 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

Old post from last March.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
206 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

I have been writing reviews on tripadvisor regularly which are also published but i am not getting the JP miles

Can you update my jetprivilege account .

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,710 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

JPMiles are credited at the end of the month <after> the reviews were submitted. So none of your reviews should have had miles credited yet, ranga.

There's a link to the Terms & Conditions of the offer at the bottom of this page. You should read them:

https://www.tripadvisor.in/JPMilesCampaign

Edited: 22 June 2015, 02:30
South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
29,710 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

You're welcome.

10. Re: Jet Privilege Miles are not added thou my reviews published

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2016, 07:18