We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wrong restauraunt name!

Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
175 reviews
Save Topic
wrong restauraunt name!

I posted a review 'Applebees' but the restauraunt was Olive Garden! help!!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,769 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wrong restauraunt name!

Hi trackerem ~

Go to that review. In the bottom right corner of your review box, you will see some blue print that says "Problem with this review?" (or you may see a faint flag.) Open that and choose "Review posted to the wrong location." When it opens choose "Yes." An empty field will open and you should paste the URL of the correct Olive Garden listing in that field. Send off to TA. I don't know how long it takes for the change over to be done.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
75,024 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wrong restauraunt name!

Hi trackerem;

The "Report" button that Mufti has suggested using, isn't meant for a user to have their own review moved.

I would suggest visiting the Help Centre page “What can I do if I submitted my review for the wrong place?” and follow the directions listed there.

tripadvisor.com/help/review_for_wrong_busine…

FYI...there is a link to the Help Centre at the bottom of every page.

Best Regards

3. Re: wrong restauraunt name!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:16