We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

Martock, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

Hi

I thought I booked this place last night by entering all my card details but didn't receive a confirmation. I don't want to pay twice, but don't want to miss out on the booking. Please advise.

Thanks

Nikki

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,521 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

Hi Nikki;

Can you please post a link to the property ?

Best Regards

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,899 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

Contact your card provider by phone to check whether a payment has been made - it can take a while before they show up online statements.

Contact TA/Flipkey/Holiday rental depending on who you booked through to check if they show a booking. For TA that would be by http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport Vacation rentals - Concern about my booked vacation rental

Send a message to the owner directly to let him know you are attempting to pay.

Edited: 24 March 2014, 12:35
Martock, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g6733…

this is the link

4. Re: booking of villa in Cala Pi, Mallorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2015, 05:17