We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Under new management

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Under new management

Hello,

I have recently taken on a business that already has a trip adviser page, How do I write under old reviews to tell them this? I have no previous log in details for the owners forum.

Please could you advise thanks.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,141 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Under new management

Hi Niel,

Welcome to the forums! You need to register as owner/manager of this business starting with this form:

www.tripadvisor.com/owners

After you go through verification, you'll have a link to Your Business in the green navigation bar on top. That link will take you to your Management Center where you can respond to reviews.

However, if you're the new owner, that is, if the business changed hands, you can request that old reviews be removed. Once you're a verified owner, please post on the Owners' forum for more information or assistance in posting management responses. Here's a link for you to bookmark:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

Silvia

PS: You may want to subscribe and take a look at the articles on www.tripadvisor.com/TripadvisorInsights

2. Re: Under new management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:15