We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Los Angeles...
3 posts
1 review
CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Link tells me to go to Help Center and use the Contact Us in the left navigation column. I go to the Help Center and there is no such navigation column or link.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
1. Re: CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Hi Paul,

Is this regarding your other thread about the hotel reservation? If so, please see this thread:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k7375280-…

The navigation column is from an older version of the page. If you're wanting to contact TA Staff about something other than the hotel reservation issue, then please reply.

Regards,

L4

Chandigarh, India
1 post
2. Re: CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Hi TA team,

I am an MBA student and doing a research project strictly for academic purpose. I had some questions for the TA staff/team regarding the same. I would really appreciate if someone gets in touch with me. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Regards

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,099 posts
89 reviews
3. Re: CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Hi NEHA2015;

TA staff will NOT contact you, as you have requested in your post, above.

You can find TA's contact information by clicking on the "About Us", link at the bottom left of the page.

Best Regards

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,576 posts
86 reviews
4. Re: CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

Posting on a forum is not the most effective way to contact staff with such a question, unless you really don't want answers to your questions. You need to put in more effort to show that you are worth their time. I suggest you contact TA's offices in Gurgaon, India - and not by email or by posting on a forum.

Edited: 22 April 2014, 15:06
5. Re: CONTACT TripAdvisor staff link on this page

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:15