We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maine

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Maine

My husband and I have 10 days to spend in Maine during August. I wonder if anyone out there has itinerary suggestions. My plan is to fly into Portland, drive up to Bar Harbor for 4 night,

down to Camden for 3 nights and end in Portland for 2 nights. I currently have a knee injury and don't know what shape I'll be in by the summer. Considering kayaking, nature tours, possibly light hiking. Would love specific suggestions on where to go, what to see and very importantly where to eat. Thanks so much.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maine

Wrong forum. You should post again in the Maine firum.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maine

Hi Randi;

FYI...This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

Best Regards

3. Re: Maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:16