We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Get listed on thing to do section

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Topic
Get listed on thing to do section

Hello

I will like to add my business to the thing to do in Arusha section! could any one send on help please

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,402 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hi there,

What type of business do you have? Not all businesses qualify for a Tripadvisor listing. Read this page first:

…tripadvisor.com/articles/200614767-Things-t…

After you read the full page, and depending on your business type, Activities, Attraction, Nightlife and Shopping, click on the corresponding blue hyperlink to continue reading.

If your business qualifies for a listing, go to this page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedNew

Scroll down and read the section title Attractions (in this form it means Things-to-Do). If you still believe you qualify for a listing, then click on the Attractions icon to go to the listing form.

Silvia

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hi,

This looks like your listing:

bush2cityadventure.com/cultural-tourism/…

Is so, you'll see on this page: "Please note: we don't currently list travel agencies, online booking sites, cruises, or multi-day tours."

…tripadvisor.com/articles/200614677-What-kin…

TripAdvisor has been tightening up the multi-day tour listings. They list only day tours, as you'll see by the link that Silvia provided and members can only review day tours (multi-day tour reviews, when found, are deleted).

Regards,

L4

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Actually, you're already listed on this page as a Resource (1/3 of the way down the page):

tripadvisor.ca/Resources-g297913-Maps-Arusha…

Regards,

L4

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hello

Than you all for your information!

my business is Tour company and will like to have kind profile were my client can access and make review direct to the company profile

Thank You

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,402 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hi there,

Your company seems to provide only multi-day overnight tours. Tripadvisor does not list this type of tour companies in the Things-to-Do section where they can be reviewed. Only as a resource (no reviews) and as such you're already listed.

Silvia

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

am offering the day tour too in most popular national park and i want to get listed as Day tour not multi-day. overnight tour. I get listed in the Resource section mistakenly i was think is the right section.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,343 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hi M0tt01;

TA staff are not going to look through your website, page by page. If L4 and Silva looked at your site, and didn't see your regularly scheduled day tours, it's doubtful that TA staff will either.

Best Regards

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,746 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

I see nothing about one day tours on your website. I see:

Chefs,

Guide,

Vehicles,

Insurance,

Safaris,

Migrations,

Trekking,

6 days, 7 days.

---

Your company is 99% multi day, big adventure touring. It is my opinion that Trip Advisor will not list your company.

However, you can submit another request for a listing. Give it a try. No one here in this forum can make a decision about this.

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

Hello Friends

I get listed in TripAdvisor and i have my profile display my reviews, but i have other review which i get before listed in the attraction how could i include it in my profile?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,402 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Get listed on thing to do section

You already have three reviews, two of which are clearly for multi-day tours. No one climbs the Kilimanjaro in one day.

Tripadvisor will include any reviews it receives, of course if they don't catch that your reviews are for overnight tours. And they will remove them when they do.

Silvia