We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess apartments/Gambia

Banjul
2 posts
Save Topic
Princess apartments/Gambia

Please help me to remove some pictures added by a scammer or blackmail on to trip advisor site and not Holiday lettings site.

My property was listed with trip advisor 4 years ago, we did not add these bad photos. Must delete that site or photos please of trip advisor.

Edited: 26 April 2014, 03:38
Banjul
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess apartments/Gambia

Please help in order to delete some photos not posted by us.

princess apartments is listed with holiday letting/trip advisors

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,539 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess apartments/Gambia

Is this the listing: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g480198-d196633… ?

I see 7 "management photos" - are you saying that some of them were not uploaded by you?

There are 36 traveller photos - are you saying that these photos are not of your business? Other people can upload photos and yu cannot control which get published - that's kind of the point.

Could you tell us more about how this person is scamming or blackmailing you?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,031 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess apartments/Gambia

Hi Wally;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your concern on that forum.

Best Regards

4. Re: Princess apartments/Gambia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 06:15