We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helpful votes

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Helpful votes

It would be nice if I could know which of my reviews were helpful for others.

I don't think it's possible to know without passing by all reviews from all places.

So I suggest that it may be indicated in the profile or when we click on "2 Helpful votes".

Thanks.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helpful votes

You appear to have 1 vote tripadvisor.co.uk/members-reviews/NunoNuno

You can get to the review listing by selecting Reviews under 'Contributions by type' between the map and tiles on your profile page.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helpful votes

Hi!

Yes, there I can see all my reviews, but how can I know which review has a helpful vote without opening every review I made?

In my badges appears 14 reviews (Contributor), 4 hotel reviews,10 restaurant reviews, Reviews in 10 cities,

2 Helpful votes, but I don't think it is possible to know which review had a helpful vote quickly, or is it?

Thanks.

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Helpful votes

There is a Review helpful column on the profile page I gave you a link to

3 Apr 2014 Salema: Agua na Boca: Nice restaurant 4 of 5 stars 1

10 Mar 2014 Porto: Foz Velha: Restaurant week 4 of 5 stars 1

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Helpful votes

Oh..alright..found it!

Thanks a lot :)

5. Re: Helpful votes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:15