We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reviews

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
reviews

once i submit a review, please do not start sending me offers regardung the place i reviewed... I've just been there, and not likely to go back anytime soon.

And please allow me to edit my review for Proofreading, or proofread yourself...

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: reviews

There are several very good reasons why TA does not allow editing of reviews once posted. I won't go into them as they've been discussed many times, but if you do a search of this forum, you'll find numerous threads where review editing has been discussed. It is recommended that you compose your review in a Word document, save it, and proof read it before you submit.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
2 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: reviews

fine. but what about reviews that were already submitted?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,237 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: reviews

You can Preview your review. That's the time to revise & edit. Then Submit.

If you want to revise a review that has already been published, you need to remove it and then resubmit it. www.TripAdvisor.com/GeneralSupport

USA
Level Contributor
7,021 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: reviews

I found no value in the travel emails I received from TripAdvisor and a number of other websites. I unsubscribed from them all. You can unsubscribe from TripAdvisor's offers here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Settings-cs

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,958 posts
1,048 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: reviews

Before you click on the big yellow SUBMIT button, click on the small blue link that says "Preview you review". You can then see your review just as it will appear. You can proof it and if you need to adjust something, just hit Edit.

The best idea is to write in your Word program and save it. Computer connections are not infallible and there is always a tiny chance submissions will be lost. Forever.

6. Re: reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 06:16