We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Remove My Listing

Chelmsford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Remove My Listing

I would like to remove my listing from trip advisor, how do I go about doing this?

Regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Remove My Listing

Hi SiamCottage,

Welcome to the forums.

The forums are primarily member-driven. You can't remove your listing from TA. It will only be removed if it's permanently closed and sufficient proof has been provided to TA Staff. You can read this from the Help Center (link at the bottom of every page):

How do I remove my listing?

https:/…200638048-How-do-I-remove-my-listing-

Registered owners can access the Owner's Forum which might be a good forum for you to look at and also there are various resources available. For more information, click on the following link:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Regards,

L4

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
54,667 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Remove My Listing

With all respect, SiamCottage, I think that's the wrong direction to go. I think you need to step up and take better charge of your resto business. Some of your management responses sound like you haven't been on site for weeks. Deer in the headlights come to mind. This kind of MR on the listing which can be read from anywhere in the world is self destructive, IMO. But that kind of thing can be turned around. There are many kinds of reviews, from regular satisfied customers to genuinely mis-served customers to malicious reviews from competitors and fake reviews.

I am sure you are gutted to find these reviews on your listing. Terribly damaging. But I see you have an excellent foundation, an extensive menu, a glorious interior and food that has been endorsed as delicious. The other problems become challenges that need effective strategies on your part. You need to find them. I'm sure you are no slouch or you would not be in business. So, my suggestion to you, as a registered owner, is to immediately get to the Owners' Forum where you will not only find others with these problems if you browse through the topics, you will be able to post your own concerns and receive help and support for them. You will find the necessary owner expertise to help you.

First, you need to address any staffing/kitchen problems there may be and only you will know what those are. Then you need to get going applying your own expertise and new awareness to the TA side of your business, in particular reviews like the recent ones. I cannot emphasise strongly enough that taking intelligent and informed charge will make a big difference for you and your business. Every best wish.

3. Re: Remove My Listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 06:17