We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is a user's profile now?

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
942 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Where is a user's profile now?

Hi -

I am a DE, and I like to read a person's profile to find out as much as I could about them before answering their questions.

I can no longer see the link to their profile in either Safari or Firefox when I click on their name or their avatar. My IT people can't find it either!

Can you please tell me how to do this now? It would be nice if you mass-mailed DEs when you made changes to the site, so we could learn how to get the information we need after you change the software before we answer the users.

Many thanks -

new york
Destination Expert
for Isla Mujeres
Level Contributor
20,112 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where is a user's profile now?

LOL, Pacific. No way would I have ever thought of doing that :)

12. Re: Where is a user's profile now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:16