We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I add additional info on review?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
How can I add additional info on review?

I had a problem with Discount Excursions on a recent trip. They responded to my satisfaction and refunded my money. I want to note that in my review and give them the credit they deserve.

How can I add comments when I can't post again about them for 3 months (according to the system)?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,208 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I add additional info on review?

Welcome to the forums, Frank!

Tripadvisor reviews cannot be edited nor updated for the same visit. You will have to request Tripadvisor to remove the review using this forum and later resubmit it. Keep a copy of the text before using the form below:

www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Keep in mind that a review is a snapshot of your experience during the time of your visit/stay. Anything that happens afterwards is not part of that experience.

Silvia

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,122 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I add additional info on review?

Hi Frank;

You can't. A review is a snap-shot of your experience. It is not meant to be a running commentary.

Also, you can't submit a second review, in 3 months time, of the same experience, only if you visit them again.

Best Regards

3. Re: How can I add additional info on review?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:17