We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews

Hi Please can you tell me why only some of the reviews from our customers get onto the review page, over the last 2 months we have had over 50 people that say they have all written reviews after diving with us, but it seams that only a very small percentage actually gets on the system

Many Thanks

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews

what folk say they do and what they do are often quite different.

If they have been using your hotel WiFi or computer to place reviews then these are most likely not to be accepted.

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews

Thankyou for that, I think one of the main problems TA have to look at is why there reply emails always end up in peoples Spam folders and are over looked untill its too late

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,149 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews

Tell your email to accept those email addresses so that it recognizes TA mail, or check your spam folder several times a week.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,089 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reviews

Spam folders are one of these things you have to check on a regular basis especially when dealing with a new website/company.I check my spam folders on a weekly basis.

6. Re: Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:16