We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to add photos to my review !!

Landing NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
how to add photos to my review !!

how to I add pictures to my review..?? nothing works I can not Find an access and a link does not work ..? Please fix and let people know... Thanks for you Help!!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,471 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

Hi and welcome to the forums!

To add a photo to a review that has already been published, and you're using a computer, go to your Reviews page and click on Add Photo button. This page: www.tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/adamners

If you're using a tablet, like an iPad, you need to use the Tripadvisor app. Upload it to the listing you reviewed. Tripadvisor Staff will attach it to your review.

Silvia

USA
Level Contributor
7,010 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

Click on the camera icon for the review from your review page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/ You can also click on the big green "Add Photos & Video" link on any listing page.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,414 posts
1,661 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

After all this time Ive finally worked out how to do this on my IPad thanks to Expat ;) I generally use my PC but when overseas its great to post the reviews and photos when they are fresh in my mind.

Tommo

Landing NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

many thanks now is working!!

Landing NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

many thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,414 posts
1,661 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

For some reason the photos downloaded from IPad are smaller than when I do it from a PC. Here is my review. Larger ones were done on the PC and the smaller ones were added later from the IPad.

tripadvisor.com.au/members-reviews/tommomelb…

Tommo

Cheney, Kansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

Hi!

I am trying to add photos to my previous reviews. I am able to upload the photo and enter a description,check that I am the owner, but when I choose "Next" nothing happens. Please advise.

Thanx! :o)

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,471 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

blackdogmom,

Which browser? Are you using a mobile device and the App? Which one?

Silvia

Cheney, Kansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

I'm on my PC at home.

10. Re: how to add photos to my review !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2016, 05:16