We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

Bonito, MS
2 posts
Save Topic
Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

Hi,

We have just opened our new Hotel in Brasil and i've requested to join Tripadvisor through their website for the last month with no response?

Can someone explain why we have no response from Tripadvisor?

Our website is www.pousadaartedanatureza.com.br and email is reservas@pousadaartedanatureza.com.br.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

Requests for new listings can often take 6-8 weeks.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,769 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

As your other thread was reported as a duplicate while I was typing, here's my response once again:

Hi Maxy2181,

This is primarily a member-to-member assistance forum. I'm just a member like you.

New listing requests can take anywhere from a week to four or five weeks. I see that your website is in only in Portuguese. I couldn't find a button to your English site. That alone may cause delays in getting a listing. You'll have to wait for the listing team to be able to process your request, and check often, as the listing may be up and ready for reviews before you get an email announcement.

Silvia

Bonito, MS
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

Thanks for responses. The email said they'd respond in 5 days which was over a month ago. Do I just have to keep waiting?

Cheers

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,539 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

>>"The email said they'd respond in 5 days which was over a month ago. Do I just have to keep waiting?"<<

Reply #1 still applies.

5. Re: Adding my new Hotel to Tripadvisor (no response)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:17