We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

Carmarthen West...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

I thought I gave a review for Hotel komador Dubrovnik but my first review was the wrong hotel I think. Please can u check it was Hotel komador Dubrovnik as that was the hotel we stayed in. Great place

Susan King

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,724 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Susan;

This forum, like all the forums on TripAdvisor, is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

You can check which hotel you reviewed by looking in your profile pages.

Best Regards

USA
Level Contributor
6,981 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

Your profile page is here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/ The notification will be in red near the top right hand corner.

If your TripAdvisor display is like mine, you can correct your review, when published, by clicking on the barely visible grey flag in the lower right hand corner.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

There are two ways to report a review published to the wrong location if that's the case:

1. the fastest way for your own review:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

Select Reviews and next Review appears on the wrong location

2. if you notice a review that you didn't do, then you'd need to use the method that hoogo's suggested

Regards,

L4

Carmarthen West...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

I gave a review for hotel Dubrovnik palace by mistake, can u remove this review as we didn't stay there. it should have been Hotel Komador Dubrovnik which was fantastic.

Susan King

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,724 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

Hi Susan;

As I commented in reply #1, this forum is member driven, peer-to-peer assistance. It is NOT an effective way of contacting TA staff.

Also, TA staff will NOT act on a request, such as yours, via the forums.

To have your review moved to the correct property, please follow the directions listed by my esteemed colleague Luckyfour in reply #3, above.

Best Regards

Edited: 15 June 2014, 19:22
6. Re: I think I gave a review for the wrong hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:16