We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Same Business, Same address, Same Telephone, Same Family

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Same Business, Same address, Same Telephone, Same Family

Is it possible at the same section, same company, same family, same location, same telephones to have 2 different business / activities even if they come from different web pages that belong to the same people?

tripadvisor.com.gr/Attraction_Review-g189400…

tripadvisor.com.gr/Attraction_Review-g189400…

Can i do the same thing?

Best Regards

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,424 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Same Business, Same address, Same Telephone, Same Family

Some companies can have more than one listing, and yes, tour companies can list their tour offerings separately. However, I see it a bit difficult now, because Tripadvisor seems to be rejecting any new listing request when the address is already in their database.

You may have to call Tripadvisor first and ask them how to go about asking for a second listing with the same address.

Please post on the Owners' forum if you need further assistance or in the future when you have owner-related questions (as per this page tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048… )

Silvia

2. Re: Same Business, Same address, Same Telephone, Same Family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:16