We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Been trying for hours to book one-way flight for 2 plus 2 night hotel reservation, specifically from RDU to Vancouver BC. It appears it is only possible to book the one way flight plus add ONE night hotel reservation, as the default is one night and there is no way to increase the nights to TWO on the booking interface. VERY FRUSTRATING. Is there a way to do that?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,033 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Hi and welcome to the forums!

If I may ask, which page are you looking at to book it as a package? I don't see a way of booking a flight and a hotel room together on Tripadvisor, maybe because I'm currently abroad.

Silvia

Edited: 20 June 2014, 02:30
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

CheapOair

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,657 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Fran ~

Run! Do not walk from Cheapoair. And count your lucky stars that there has been a hiccup that made you post here.

Go to the Air Travel Forum and search in its search field for CoA to read the tens of threads about this company. Like these threads:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k7318420…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k4677140…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k7263209…

Use a comparison website like www.skyscanner.net or http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm to shop for routes and scheduling, then buy your tix directly from the airline. Arrange your own hotels.

You are not booking through TA, you are being clicked through to any number of 3rd party online booking agencies. Your result happened to be Cheapoair. You do not need a middleman and most definitely do NOT need this particular middleman. Just open those links above.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Have seen some negative comments re CheapO. Never used them before. Have used Expedia and Orbitz many times in the past. It seems tnat Alaska Air site is a lot more expensive than Expedia and Orbitz. In anycase thanks for the tip.

Edited: 20 June 2014, 03:18
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,983 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

Hi Fran;

FYI...This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself. It is not meant for travel support.

Best Regards

6. Re: How to book one-way flignt plus 2 hotel night reservation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:16