We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I remove review

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How do I remove review

Hotel made problem right.how do I remove my review?

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,119 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I remove review

Nothing you wrote in your review is true that you want to remove it?

A review is a snapshot of your experience. You said the hotel made things right. How? Did they offer you something to remove your review?

Silvia

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I remove review

I agree that if the review was true it should stay. The management can put in their response how they have "made things better" but quite truthfully, having read the review, how could they?

USA
Level Contributor
6,989 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I remove review

Welcome to the forum, deborah! TripAdvisor staff rarely post on this forum, you are dealing with your peers. Use this form to delete your review: tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport-a_category.40

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I remove review

They offered to pay half my money back.i got a way smaller room then reserved.they appoligized for there bad room description,changed it on orbitz,which I booked through,that shows all rooms with kitchen.it was all there mistake.i will rewrite there review and at least say they did something major about it.over half the price back is some consolation.

5. Re: How do I remove review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 15:05
6. Re: How do I remove review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 05:17