We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Listing

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Business Listing

Hello,

We are trying to set up a new listing for http://www.eatingpraguetours.com/contact/ but Tripadvisor won't accept any of our emails (saying they are not valid, when they are).

Please advise. We'd like to be listed ASAP as we've just launched our tours.

Thank you,

Shannon Maroney

15 replies to this topic
Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Listing

https:/…200614457

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,089 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Listing

Hi Shannon;

First - TA will not accept a listing request by email.

Second - the comment about an invalid email address is most likely because you are using an old email address of TripAdvisor's, that is "no longer valid".

TA will ONLY list your company *IF* you are providing single day tours. TripAdvisor does not accept listings of overnight tours, multi-day tours, tour agents, tour agencies, booking sites, travel agencies, reservation/booking sites, or accommodation directories.

Best Regards

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,168 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Listing

Maybe the OP is saying that the listing form is not accepting any of her email addresses and that she gets an invalid email address error message. Just a thought.

Silvia

4. Re: Business Listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2014, 15:05

Toronto, Ontario...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Listing

Hi,

I am trying to list a business. When I click "next" after filling out the form asking for the address, phone number, business name etc, it will not let me continue, saying that the email address for the business is invalid.

This is certainly not the case and I would like to continue with the set up. My person email address is different than the email addresses I have been listing on this form... does that have anything to do with it?

Please help! Somebody!

Cheers

Katya

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,168 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business Listing

Hi Katya,

Which form are you using? Post a link please.

Silvia

Vietnam
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Business Listing

Hi,

I am trying to list a business. When I click "next" after filling out the form asking for the address, phone number, business name etc, it will not let me continue, saying that the email address for the business is invalid.

I have tried both yahoo and gmail email addresses. Are these not allowed? Does anyone know?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Colin

Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Business Listing

Hi,

I have requested a tripadvisor listing for my new business. First I got an email saying I was listed and then a few minutes later another saying I wasn't listed and the link in the first email went to a 404 error page. I have re-requested to be listed again.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I'm hoping it will be ok this time!!

Thanks

Katie

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
18,248 posts
279 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Business Listing

Have you tried doing a search of your new listing Katie? Sometimes a listing is approved, and the links aren't updated to point to the new listing immediately.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,987 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Business Listing

When you get that listing e-mail it usually takes 24-36 hrs for all TA's servers to synch so you often get that 404 message for a day or two- waiting afew days and clicking the link again may solve your issue- itthas for many others in the past. I wish TA would tell new listers that , but they don't ( sigh..)

Reply to: Business Listing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted