We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't Submit My Reviews!

Level Contributor
9 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Can't Submit My Reviews!

Hi, I have written a review on my iPhone, every time I click submit, the agree / decline option comes up. I select agree and it looks like it is trying to be submitted, but it just stays on the review with the submit option again!!

Please help!!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,119 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Hi,

I'm bumping your message up in the hope that someone else can help you with your issue. I'm sure it'll help if you were to add if you're using the Tripadvisor app, City Guides, or just the mobile site.

Silvia

Level Contributor
9 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Thanks Silvia!!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Katrina,

Do you mind saying how you're trying to add the review as Silvia asked in her question? It will help troubleshoot (if you're not sure which one, perhaps describe it a bit).

Regards,

L4

Level Contributor
3 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

I have this exact problem too.

Type it out nicely on the iphone. Submit. Press agree. The timer whirls round. Then it just takes me back to my review without submitting it.

I had this problem six months back and got so fed up I stopped reviewing. Am surprised it's still happening and I'm not the only one.

Is an iphone 4, just did the latest software update this morning.

Level Contributor
3 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

I have this exact problem too on the iphone trip advisor app.

Type it out nicely on the iphone. Submit. Press agree. The timer whirls round. Then it just takes me back to my review without submitting it.

I had this problem six months back and got so fed up I stopped reviewing. Am surprised it's still happening and I'm not the only one.

Is an iphone 4, just did the latest software update this morning.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,119 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Have you contacted Tripadvisor Staff? Use this form: www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport

Select Site & Features > Mobile site or app

Silvia

Level Contributor
3 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Thanks - done!

Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I have an iphone 5S. I don't see my review as pending so I'm going to submit via laptop. I'd appreciate if someone can update this thread when it's corrected as otherwise I'll never know. Wouldn't make sense to write a whole review only to find it's still not fixed. TIA!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,123 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

TA staff have asked for feedback on the mobile app to be sent to;

www.tripadvisor.com/help/mobile_feedback

I would suggest using that method of feedback, as well as your post here.

Best Regards

Lapu Lapu...
Level Contributor
11 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can't Submit My Reviews!

It annoys the hell out of me, because I always back up my reviews with Photos, so that you know that they are real.

Right now I have two reviews that are canned. The Caranbirini National Park, and the Mitchell Great artesian Pools, both of these are very very popular with travellers and neither of them can be submitted