We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fraud Review in Grand Palace Stay, Chidambaram

Kodaikanal, India
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Fraud Review in Grand Palace Stay, Chidambaram

Dear All

We had Visited chidambaram in the May 2014, and stayed in Hotel Grand Palace, We had Nightmare their service, and i had Reviewed my experience in TA a week before,

My Review

tripadvisor.in/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Fake Review

tripadvisor.in/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Someone created Fake ID in TA "Sichot_Kodai" copied my Profile Picture and Reviewed same hotel, Request you TA Team to action on Fraud

Your's Traveller Friend

$ichot

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fraud Review in Grand Palace Stay, Chidambaram

You need to report the post as fraudulent, using the flag next to it. Maybe a few others can do the same and then the "review" will get removed.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fraud Review in Grand Palace Stay, Chidambaram

" Maybe a few others can do the same and then the "review" will get removed."

Forum posts are removed it a sufficient number of members report the forum post. Reviews are not the same. When a review is reported, TA Staff will read the report reason and if the review does not meet guidelines, it will be taken down whether there's one report or more, it doesn't matter.

I'd suggest that you report it as suspicious. There isn't a lot of space in the dialogue box, so I'd suggest posting a link to this thread as you've explained the situation in detail.

This post may be closed as you can't name a business and allege fraud on the forums. You can ask a question about how to do something and explain a situation but omit the name of the business.

Regards,

L4

Edited: 26 June 2014, 22:35
3. Re: Fraud Review in Grand Palace Stay, Chidambaram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 07:16