We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photos

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
photos

when will my photos be posted to go with my review ?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,527 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photos

Hi Greekislands333;

Unlike the review vetting system which is semi-automated, photos must be vetted by TA staff, one-by-one. As the content of photographs are being looked at more carefully, it will add to the time that it takes for them to be posted.

It may just be a matter of time before your photos are added to your review. If it has been less than 2 weeks, I would suggest waiting a little longer.

Best Regards

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,396 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: photos

I always post my pictures separate from my reviews. I find this speeds up the process. For some reason I posted lots of pics with my last 4 reviews and only a few have been posted. I'm hoping the rest will be added soon. It's important because in my reviews I sometimes reference a particular picture to back up one of my comments.

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photos

thank you

Edited: 02 July 2014, 19:02
Luxembourg
Level Contributor
912 posts
750 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: photos

I am running TripAdvisor on a number of platforms. windows 8 desk top, Samsung galaxy note2, ipad air with and without app. Samsung Netbook with windows 7.

I wish to add some photos to some of my published reviews and just can not find the way. The help answers are always saying click ADD PHOTO button but I can not see this button on any of my devices.

have I been blocked for some reason.

5. Re: photos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:17