We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLEASE HELP-3 Days no booking Confirmation, Money withdrawn?

1 post
Save Topic
PLEASE HELP-3 Days no booking Confirmation, Money withdrawn?

I tried to book a vacation rental three days ago. When I was putting in my card information, I kept receiving an error message saying that some of my card info was incorrect, but when I checked my bank account, a charge was there for the exact amount to tripadvisor. I have yet to receive ANY kind of booking confirmation or reply from tripadvisor staff or the vacation rental owner. I am at my wit's end considering that around $700 just vanished into thin air and my vacation is literally two days away. PLEASE any help would wonderful, or any way to actually contact a human being working for tripadvisor.. anything.

Thank you!!

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: PLEASE HELP-3 Days no booking Confirmation, Money withdrawn?

Start with help centre at the bottom of the page. If you follow the route you'll eventually get to a help for vacation rentals.

2. Re: PLEASE HELP-3 Days no booking Confirmation, Money withdrawn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:17