We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Was this review helpful?

Honolulu, HI
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Was this review helpful?

I noticed that several of my recent reviews do not have the "Was this review helpful?" question and "Yes" option at the end. Have I left something out of my reviews?

Thank you.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Was this review helpful?

Hi pilikiax2,

You just can't see it on your own reviews as you can't vote for your own reviews. I can't see it on my reviews either so it's nothing that you've done, just how the site is set up.

Regards,

L4

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,405 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Was this review helpful?

If you want to check that for yourself, just log out from TripAdvisor and look at one of your reviews. The "helpful vote" option will reappear.

3. Re: Was this review helpful?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:16