We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Trip Advispr

Westhampton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting Trip Advispr

I cannot find a way to Contact trip advisor. I posted a review of the 99Pizza Co. and Trip advisor changed the name of the review to a different restaurant.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

Look to the right: ---->>

There are Top Questions and the 6th one down is "How Do I Contact TripAdvisor"

There is also a link to the Help Center at the bottom of every page and also underneath the "MORE" tab at the top of every page.

Edited: 14 July 2014, 12:52
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,612 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

You need to use this form to ask Tripadvisor either to move your review to the correct listing (if the place is already listed) or delete it: www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport

Silvia

Westhampton...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

It does not work. I cannot contact you. There was no form to fill out.

When I post ed the review it was for the 99Pizza Co. Trip advisor changed the name to a closed business (Red Rock Pizza)

Edited: 14 July 2014, 18:06
Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

Just to clarify, we are just ordinary members like yourself, NOT TripAdvisor Staff.

You need to use the drop down menu's in the link provided, select Reviews, then Review appears in the wrong location - then tell them which one is wrong.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

William M, please go to post #2 and click on the blue link in that post. You should see a form that says at the top in large letters "GENERAL SUPPORT".

Under "What do you want to do?", use the drop-down arrow and select "Report a ptoblem with review".

If you do not see what I described above, please tell us what you see when you click on the blue link in post #2.

6. Re: Contacting Trip Advispr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16