We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

business listing

Puerto Jimenez...
3 posts
Save Topic
business listing

I've registered my business, and I have received a confirmation email that it has been approved and listed, however, the link I've been sent it's not working and my listing doesn't come up in search?

how can I resolve this ?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,635 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: business listing

What is the name of your business?

Puerto Jimenez...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: business listing

Osa Trekking

Puerto Jimenez...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: business listing

this is the link I've been sent

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-d6857334

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,371 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: business listing

Wait a couple of days, and if the link still doesn't work, it'll be safe to assume that it was sent by mistake. It has happened before with tour companies offering both multi-day and one-day tours.

Since Tripadvisor does not offer support to owners of unlisted business, all you can do is try to submit it again. Before doing so, however, after checking your website, I'd recommend that you separate your one-day tour offerings from your multi-day tours, and send it the URL for you one-day tours only in the website field of the form.

Silvia

5. Re: business listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:17