We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cant list my business which is verified by Google.

Sylhet City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cant list my business which is verified by Google.

I have been trying to add my business to TripAdvisor but i cannot do this from both my pc and mobile, on my pc after input all the information for listing the Submit button does not response. My business has most exclusive Yoga center and Spa in our city along with Beauty Parlour services and cosmetics sale. So i think i fulfill the requirement of listing but unfortunately i have not been able to do this. could you please help me out to listing my business? I provide the business description below :

"FEmmE" first time ever in Sylhet a 'Beauty Clinic & Parlour' along with Yoga studio and spa to provide quality service in an exquisite atmosphere by reasonable price range. We have well decorated big Yoga Studio only for women, be in good shape under our professional instructor (female).

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cant list my business which is verified by Google.

Submit button does not response

-----------

What happens? Do you get an error message?

Sylhet City...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cant list my business which is verified by Google.

No sir, no error message, it just doesnt work, i click but no response.

3. Re: Cant list my business which is verified by Google.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16