We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures wont upload

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pictures wont upload

I am loving reviewing, I have a favourite restaurant, and I cant upload the images, I have a feeling I am banned from adding any additional content as I have used my IP address with two accounts... it was 100% genuine but signing in from the same device clearly wasn't a good move.... This is very annoying as I would like to upload some pictures for my favourite restaurant.. Could anyone advice me on how to have these issues amended???

I would thoroughly appreciate some support. Thanks Guys.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,762 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures wont upload

Terry

If you can upload reviews you should be able to upload photos as well

I have just checked your two most recent review and one has two photos attached and the other has one attached

If you do want to give the restaurants some more credit you may want to add more content to your reviews as they are very, very short

Edited: 15 July 2014, 11:01
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures wont upload

Hi Terry,

Welcome to the forums!

I'd recommend that you contact TA Staff to remedy the situation with having two accounts. Here's the link to contact Staff:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/GeneralSupport

First box: select Sign in & Registration

Next box: I want to combine multiple TripAdvisor accounts

Regards,

L4

3. Re: Pictures wont upload

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16