We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

Orlando, Florida
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

Good afternoon,

I have made multiple attempts during recent weeks to get my "attraction/things-to-do" listing posted. I was told that the original attempt: request ID 21898558 somehow misfired and only collected partial information.

Please look into the Orlando based business and any related attempts that I'm guessing may have been interpreted as myself trying to make multiple attempts as a consumer. I recall one business entry form that appeared to be less detailed and may have been designed for consumers/clients to request a business be listed.

Here is all related information which I have checked & re-checked to be in adherence with your guidelines. Please, PLEASE let me know of any action I need to take at this point to rectify any mechanism that seems to be preventing my Flyboarding service from being listed. Thanks, - Justin Smith. Owner / Instructor

Falcon Flyboarding Orlando LLC

Primary address off operation: 1236 N. Orange Ave Orlando FL 32804

Office address: 150 E. Robinson St Suite 1424 Orlando FL 32801

Client Contact: FlightInfo@FalconFlyboarding.com, 407-575-9383

My Direct Contact: FalconFlyboarding@gmail.com, 321-626-6840

Tax ID: 46-1227167

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,287 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

Hi Justin and welcome to the forums!

Tripadvisor forums are all primarily member-to-member assistance and not a good way of contacting Tripadvisor staff or sending information. If your listing was rejected for lack of information, you need to resubmit it with all the correct information.

The listing form you want is on this page: www.tripadvisor.com/getlisted Click on the Attractions icon to get to the listing form.

Please note that this is the Help Us Make Tripadvisor Better forum--a forum to provide feedback and suggestions to improve the site experience.

In case you still have questions regarding your listing request, you can post on the Support Forum: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAdvi… After your business get listed, there'll be a separate forum for you to post business-related concerns.

Silvia

Orlando, Florida
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

Thank you Silvia for your response. The link to the other forum that you provided looks to be in the same category as this one but I posted another plead for help there. Thanks, - Justin

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k7653771…

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,589 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

I only have two thoughts- one is that every time you resubmit the same information it will likely do no good as it has already been rejected unless you do something different. My thought is that the only address I( see on your website at all is a PO Box- even though you have listed two street addresses in the other information you posted. I do not believe TA will list a business that operates out of PO Box- which is what your web site seems to be showing - you must have a physical address as far as I know to be considered. .I'd suggest you rework your website to reflect a physical place where people can go to book your service and resubmit . TA uses the website to verify that your business actually exists and I think it is that PO Box that hampering your progress- just a guess , but maybe another DR can chime in here and verify if I am correct.

The additional posting in which you plead your case is really not of any interest to TA- it's your website they will use to decide whether to list you. IMO.

Orlando, Florida
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

Thank you Lulutoo for any insight you can provide. After nearly a month of no response, my frustration is due to the fact that my type of listing and info provided is identical to the other Flyboard rental service businesses here in Orlando which are on TA. The address of operation is always a public lake / park with the equipment otherwise in storage. My home office address in on all LLC, county, and city licensing, etc, but the public waterways are always listed as the address on TA.

And I've always waited at least 3 - 5 business days as stated on TA for processing before again trying to reach someone for any kind of response or follow up via the only related support link that will allow a message to by typed.

Orlando, Florida
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

...which is : help center / general support / listings / categorized wrong or incorrect info .

6. Re: Falcon Flyboardin​g Orlando LLC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 05:15