We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How could deleted business recovered?

Beijing, China
2 posts
Save Topic
How could deleted business recovered?

My company "U China Travel" was originally listed on the Trip Advisor as Beijing Attractions. We ranked about 28, we have 76 guests reviews and about 75 guests photos. We may contain some hotels booking links (actually they are just introduction of hotels and you CAN NOT book from our site) that don't qualify for some trip advisor rules. We got the info and we deleted all. But there were may be some links still there. But yesterday, we can not found our trip advisor page and it is totally gone. We collected reviews for 2 years and it is very important for our company. Here was the link for our company: tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS. Our name on trip advisor is "U China Travel Tours Beijing Private One-Day Tour".

Please let us know how to recover our page and reviews. In two years, we encourage non trip advisor users post reviews for us and later they use trip advisor a lot.

Thanks,

Leo Chu

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,758 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

Hello Leo,

Welcome to the forums! This forum, like all other Tripadvisor forums, is member-driven. I don't work for Tripadvisor.

I found your website: http://www.uchinatravel.com

Quite likely Tripadvisor deleted your listing because your reviews were all for multi-day tours. I found a google cached page of one page of reviews for your listing and most are for multi-day tours. Only day tours can be listed and reviewed on Tripadvisor.

Before your listing was removed, did you get to claim your listing? Can you access this forum (click below):

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

If you can, check the Top Questions for a phone number for Tripadvisor Owner Support. If you can't access that forum, post back here.

Silvia

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,097 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

Hi Leo Chu ~

This looks like your website. http://www.uchinatravel.com/Beijing/

And this looks like your day trip page for Beijing: uchinatravel.com/Beijing-day-trips-travel/

In my opinion, your day trips will need their own website for just the day tours (but not the airport transfer, that is not a day tour.) I think the day tours themselves are well described, nothing wrong with the information for any of them that I can see. Keep your day tours website far far far away from your travel agency website. Absolutely no links to your travel agency website. There are so many services advertised on your travel agency website that I don't think TA will ever list your day tours if they stay on the travel agency website.

Edited: 16 July 2014, 00:08
Beijing, China
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

Hi Silvia

Thanks for your reply. The Chinese version of TA allows travel agents do multiple tours listed as attractions. I also found lots of other travel sites that also listed.

China Odyssey Tour, the listed as "China Odssey Tours-Beijing Private Tours"

www.chinaodysseytours.com/tour_beijing.html

Wild China and they are listed as "WildChina Travel - Private One-day Tour". Here is their website: http://www.wildchina.com

There are more and you can very easily found it. But how our site removed? We have already changed our names to "U China Travel Tours-Beijing Private One-day Tour".

Is it possible to recover our reviews?

Thanks

Leo

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,097 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

For a listing that is in English and on the .com version of TA, the listing must offer one day tours.

When TA discovers the other tour companies that are offering multi day tours, they will remove those listings as well.

I hope you have good luck in getting another listing.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
42,888 posts
1,049 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

Poster #5 reported as spammer.

Edited: 23 November 2014, 07:32
6. Re: How could deleted business recovered?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2015, 05:15