We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

posting a review

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
posting a review

I submitted a review about a week ago and recently got.an email asking me.to.verify that I submitted a review. I clicked on the link and it said thank you but I can't find my review online that it should have posted

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
59,757 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: posting a review

Hi tootz79 ~

TA will now finish the review vetting process. Look for your review over the next week. It can take up to 2 weeks for a review to go live.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: posting a review

Just to add to Mufti's post, as long as your review is showing as pending, it's waiting for processing. To find your reviews, in case you don't know: 1. click on the arrow beside Hi name at the top 2. Select contributions 3. on the page that comes up, on the right you'll see Contributions by type - select Reviews. Your pending review should be there.

"It usually takes 24-48 hours for reviews to be visible on our site. It may take up to several days if your review requires a closer look by our editors. This may happen if you attach a large number of photos to your review, or bend or break our review guidelines.

After you submit your review, you will see the review title on the Reviews page of your profile, and it will be marked pending. When your review is published, we'll send you an e-mail.

If we can't post your review, we'll notify you with the reason why. Please note that in some cases we will also send an e-mail asking you to verify your review before we publish it, and you must click on the link in the verification e-mail to complete this process.

Please Note: Holiday Rental reviews go through additional verification, and therefore take longer to be published."

https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-gb/…

On the green bar far right, you should see a 1 for pending.

Regards,

L4

Edited: 16 July 2014, 00:00
3. Re: posting a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 12:56
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,738 posts
1,719 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: posting a review

@ Francesca Z thats very unusual for this to happen regularly. Look how many reviews Ive posted and cant recall this ever happening to me.

Tommo

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,405 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: posting a review

@FrancescaZ

I see you have had 5 reviews published this months so far

tripadvisor.co.uk/members-reviews/PasswordZ

6. Re: posting a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:16