We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is my reservation still saved

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
is my reservation still saved

I reserved an apartment last night and got all the confirmation back. i was just waiting on the owner to confirm. today i have seen an email from paypal saying the money didnt go through. do i have to just sent the payment details again

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is my reservation still saved

Hi dannyboy5777,

Welcome to the Support Forum. The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm not staff.

I've never rented from, actually, any vacation rental. I haven't seen the confirmation email. Does it provide a contact link or telephone number so you can let them know what happened? Have you found out why the Paypal payment didn't go through? I do know on one of the sister sites that they recommend paying from a PC rather than a mobile device.

Is this a pay on TA or is this a Flipkey or Holiday Lettings rental? I'd recommend having a look through any information you've been provided. There is a way to contact TA regarding TA rentals but I'm not sure how fast it would be. Support for Flipkey would be via Flipkey and Holiday Lettings via Holiday Lettings.

Sorry, that's not very helpful.

Regards,

L4

Edited: 16 July 2014, 18:24
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,325 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is my reservation still saved

I would not pay a second time until you know what has happened the first time. Contact the owner to see what is going on.

3. Re: is my reservation still saved

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:17