We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Erase review

Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Erase review

HI I made an error when I was reviewing a property that I stayed at. Please disregard the review I emailed the other day. Cheers

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thanks again for submitting your review of Lovely Guest Suite w/Hot tub nr Ocean & Forest in Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada, North America.

We value your contribution, and would like to post it to our website. First, we need to verify that you stayed at this particular property or unit. We take review authenticity very seriously, and we work to ensure that vacation rental reviews are posted to the correct listings on our site.

To verify your stay, please forward us a scanned copy of your rental receipt or contract, or a confirmation email from the property owner or management. Your stay documentation should include the name of the owner or management company, the property name or ID, the date of the trip, and the name of the person on the reservation (the person who signed the contract).

Please reply to vrsupport@tripadvisor.com with your rental confirmation attached, along with any additional notes that may help us in verifying your information.

Best regards,

TripAdvisor Support Team

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Erase review

From the Help Center (which has a link at the bottom of every page)

https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-gb/…

USA
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Erase review

I am sorry that TripAdvisor staff members rarely respond on this forum. There is nothing to erase, TripAdvisor will not publish your review until you comply with their requests. I would do nothing unless I wanted to submit another review for the same vacation rental.

As an aside, I would never send all that personal information just to submit an unpaid review.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Erase review

Hoogo, vacation rentals are different from other lodging.

4. Re: Erase review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 13:35
Edited: 08 April 2015, 13:35
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,735 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Erase review

Hi P_M_Kent;

The forums are NOT for reviews. You post on this forum will most likely be deleted.

Best Regards

6. Re: Erase review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2016, 05:15