We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV Parks

Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
RV Parks

Is there a forum for RV park reviews and where can I find it?

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV Parks

Reviews are on the destinations.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RV Parks

Hi Bearz51 and welcome to TripAdvisor. I'm an RVer :-)

Although there isn't a dedicated *forum* for asking questions about RV trips, that type of question is welcome in all the destination forums plus of course the Road Trips forum.

If you are asking about *reviews* for RV parks, yes, you'll find those here on TripAdvisor, and you'll want to learn where they are! They are not easy to find at first.

To locate RV parks, start with the destination. Enter the town and state name in the search box at the top right of nearly all TripAdvisor pages. Then select "Hotels".

I see you've recently been to Long Beach, so I'll use that as an example. Once you are on the town's page for Hotel listings, you'll see the "Specialty Lodging" link directly below where it says " (town name) Hotels".

For Long Beach, it says Specialty Lodging(5).

Click on that link.

Then you may see some options, called "I like"... click on Campgrounds. Or it may simply have a Campground tab with a little hiker, click on that. (TA is upgrading)

That will take you to the listings of RV parks and campgrounds!

Now, in Long Beach, there is only one (Golden Shore). We stayed there many many years ago so it's good to know it's still there :-)

Then just leave a review like you would anywhere.

-

Other destinations may have many more listings for RV parks and campgrounds. Here's an example of a location nearer to you:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g34775-Blairsville_Ge…

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,335 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RV Parks

Each forum may have RV Parks in their listings. If there are RV parks listed for a destination.

The way you find them is to go up top to the green menu bar for hotels on the forum of your choice and open that. On the new page, choose specialty lodging. On the new page look down the list for any RV campsites or resorts.

Here is the link to the Savannah Hotels > chosen for Specialty Lodgings where there are 3 RV Resorts listed.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g60814-Savannah_Georg…

Tip: rather than look at individual cities, you may be better off to go to the State Forum. All the RV campsites for all locations in the state will be listed there.

EDIT: tandem typing with hB.

Edited: 19 July 2014, 01:34
Hattiesburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RV Parks

Thanks for the pointers!

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
60,335 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RV Parks

Interesting, the link that I gave reverted to the main page for Savannah hotels. I then had to click on the white printing above the 'check out' date rectangle for Specialty Lodging. I guess some TA pages don't copy and paste as we might like them to.

6. Re: RV Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:17