We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

Beersheba, Israel
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

I posted recently a recommendation of "CRAMIM" restaurant new branch in Beer-Sheva, Israel. The review was published with the adress of the original restaurant near Kiryat Gat. The correct adress in Beer-Sheva should appear.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

Hi sharonaR2013,

Welcome to the Support Forum. The forums are primarily member-driven and I'm a volunteer.

Corrections and changes are done by contacting TA Staff.

Just so I'm clear, you posted your review on this listing:

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurant_Review-g2513791-d6…

Are you saying that the restaurant has a new address? Or, is your review posted to the wrong location? My apologies but I'm not sure what you're asking...once known, then the correct information can be provided.

Regards,

L4

Beersheba, Israel
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

Hello L4, I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant which is a branch of an existing restaurant. The post should appear under new adress, but the nrw adress couldn't be choosen on the TA menu

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

OK, so it sounds like you're reviewing a new restaurant. When you did your review, did you do a search and then not find the new restaurant? If so, you'd need to submit a listing request for the new restaurant and once it was listed, you could then request to have your review moved to the new listing.

Do you have a link to the new restaurant? If so, could you reply with the link?

Thanks,

L4

Beersheba, Israel
Level Contributor
3 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

I hope I can make myself clear this time. I posted a review on a new retaurant that has a main Branch in KIRYAT GAT the new restaurant is in BEER-SHEVA, it wasn't yet listed on TA

The correct location is Beer-Sheva Hevron road 66

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,424 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

Did you request a new listing for this other location which wasn't listed? If you didn't request a new listing, you''ll need to do that.

First, copy the text of your review into a word processing program. Then, ask Tripadvisor to remove your review with this form: www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport It takes about 47-72 hours, sometimes less than that.

Then, ask for the new listing, following the instructions on this page: https://www.tripadvisorsupport.com/hc/en-us/… Do not select the restaurant with the wrong location. Instead click on the Tell us More About it link to get to the listing form.

You'll have an opportunity to submit your review after you fill out the new listing form. Keep in mind that it can take several weeks to get a new listing and your review published. It could easily be 4-5 weeks if you provide all the information (restaurant website or Facebook page, etc.) Point to the URL of their website where the new location is shown if they don't have a separate website for this location.

Silvia

Edited: 24 July 2014, 21:00
6. Re: I posted a recommendation of a new restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16