We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back arrow dumps me to top of list.

California
Level Contributor
90 posts
129 reviews
Save Topic
Back arrow dumps me to top of list.

How do I avoid the back arrow taking back to the top of the hotel search list. This is so frusta ring I'm moving away from trip advisor to search hotels.

California
Level Contributor
90 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back arrow dumps me to top of list.

Figured it out. It's opening a new tab when I look at a specific hotel and then the back arrow from that page goes to the top of the list. Confusing since I did not notice the new tab it opened. If it's opening a fresh new tab, there is no previous page for the back arrow to go to. It should not show a back arrow lit up.

2. Re: Back arrow dumps me to top of list.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:15