We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

login problems

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
login problems

Trip advisor signed me out for some reason, so I tried to sign back in on my iPad and it wont work.however, when I sign in on my phone it does work.

Its just a problem that now I cant use my account on my iPad and every time I post a message using my phone I need to sign in, as there's no 'remember my details" thingie on my phone!

Does anyone have any suggestions? X

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,456 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: login problems

Did you try signing on with iPad Safari or the Tripadvisor App? The problem may well be that you're connect to tripadvisor.co.uk. Members are having problems on that domain. You may want to try tripadvisor.com instead. Tripadvisor staff is aware of this issue and their engineers working on it.

Silvia

Edited: 29 July 2014, 15:50
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: login problems

Brilliant,you've managed to resolve this for me as well as helping me getting rid of those numbers!

You're a super star! 🌟

3. Re: login problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:15