We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Login Problems

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Topic
Login Problems

Hi there,

I had my tripadvisor account permanently logged in on my phone, and that was never a problem. the email account is for an old work email I no longer have access to.

a new phone, and whilst I am sure the password I am using is correct I cannot logon to my account.

resetting the password just sends a link to my old employer (and surely now defunct) email account.

what should I do?

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,906 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Login Problems

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Note that all Tripadvisor forums are primarily member-driven. I'm a member like you.

Let me make a suggestion before you do anything else. Could you try logging in with a computer to tripadvisor.com (not .co.uk) and see if your password works? It may work.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because many people have problems logging in to tripadvisor.co.uk (and your phone is probably connected to that site if you're in the UK). Also there was another user from the UK who posted yesterday about problems signing on on her iPad but not her iPhone. Tripadvisor Staff is aware of this issue.

Silvia

Edited: 29 July 2014, 15:49
2. Re: Login Problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:16