We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

Telford
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

How do I tell Tripadvisor that they have listed the wrong accommodation on my review - can't believe it !!

I can't find an email address to tell them

Thanks

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
61,766 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

www.TripAdvisor.com/GeneralSupport

-> Reviews

-> Review appears on the wrong location

(I assume you mean that your review has been published on the review page for the wrong property.)

Telford
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

Yes, that is correct - I wrote the review for 'Everglades B&B' and Tripadvisor has listed my review against 'Wynnstay Hotel'

USA
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

Is the the B&B? http://www.evergladesbandb.co.uk/ I don't find it listed on TripAdvisor. You will have to request a new listing before you can ask TripAdvisor to move your review.

Telford
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

Thank you but I did request a new listing as it was not listed previously - I put the address, postcode, URL etc etc but the listed it against The Wynnstay Hotel

Thanks again

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,605 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

It looks like Tripadvisor database thought the B&B you wanted to review was already listed, probably because the similar addresses (or not, this is an ongoing problem with new listings).

This is what I'll do if I were you. Copy and paste your review into a word processor to have a copy handy.

Go to www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport and request that your review be removed.

Request the listing one more time but don't submit your review until you're notified that the listing is up and ready for your review and it is the correct B&B.

Silvia

Telford
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

Thanks you you all - really appreciated.

7. Re: They have listed the wrong name on a review ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 06:16