We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Add a photo

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Add a photo

I have have treys to add some photos to my existing review and can't find the add photos at the end of the page.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Add a photo

HI Linda

Does your review page not look like this with the ADD PHOTOS column (circled in red) ??

http://s17.postimg.org/md9orng5b/Capture.jpg

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,126 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Add a photo

Linda are you using an ipad because I do and my review list doesn't have the 'add photos' option either. I've never been able to (unless someone can advise how on the ipad?).

Just checked and you need the app installed to do that (thought I had it to be honest!).

Jules

Edited: 30 July 2014, 11:07
Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,973 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Add a photo

Yes, the only way to add photos with an iPad is via the Tripadvisor app (not with iPad Safari). Search for the listing for which you wrote a review using the app and add the photos. Tripadvisor staff will match them to your review.

Silvia

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1 post
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Add a photo

Still trying to add a photo to my review on Affinity 1777 but can't find the link. Can you help please? The option was not there when I wrote the review which surprised me as I've added photos in the past. Thanks.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Add a photo

Hi, yes it does but when I press it it goes onto another page and I can't upload my photos.

6. Re: Add a photo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 07:16